Strategic Plan 2012-13
The CLF Strategic Plan-2012-2013-Operational Goals and Objectives
Objective 1-To support all of our Academies on their journey to sustained Outstanding performance through partnership, support and collaboration
- We will support the collaboration between our Academies to accelerate their improvement and embed their “outstanding” performance through a process of shared learning across our community.
- We will work together to identify, share and embed outstanding teaching and learning strategies that will have a transformational impact on classroom practice
- We will work with our sponsors and other partner organisations to ensure that the impact of the relationship is felt as widely as possible across the federation
- We will work alongside national and international partners to contribute to and learn from the best education systems in the world
|What we will do to achieve objective 1||Show>|
Objective 2-To develop, support and train our staff so that they can be inspirational leaders, outstanding teachers, and excellent supporters of student learning
- We will create a talent management programme for staff that supports the development of inspirational leadership at every level of the federation
- We will deliver high quality professional development for all staff in order to develop a federated learning community
- We will ensure that there are unique enrichment, development, and support opportunities available to all students through our relationship with sponsors and other partners that makes the Cabot Learning Federation the first choice for students in our part of the city
- We will create opportunities for students from different Academies within the federation to learn together and develop as leaders becoming ambassadors for the federation in our community
- We will collaborate as a federation to design and deliver outstanding level 3 post 16 outcomes for all students.
- We will embed outstanding federation governance to support & challenge federation performance
|What we will do to achieve objective 2||Show>|
Objective 3-To lead a sustainable future for the Cabot Learning Federation so that outstanding performance can be secured for future generations of students in our Academies
- We will provide outstanding support and development for all staff so that we recruit and retain a high calibre workforce in our academies to deliver outstanding teaching & learning
- We will enable our Academies to focus on their core business of teaching and learning by deliveringa quality support service that represents value for money
- We will work together to engage and inform our communities about the outstanding educational experience across the federation in order to achieve our goal of having all of our Academies over-subscribed.
- We will take advantage of opportunities to share the effective practice of the federation with a wide range of educational partners, including our partner primary schools and other organisations interested in joining the federation
- We will develop new business opportunities and explore a wide range of commercial activity in order to sustain our Academies against any reduction in core funding that might reduce or limit educational opportunities
|What we will do to achieve objective 3||Show>|